Fun Bits Interactive is looking for a talented technical/VFX artist to join our team of passionate and experienced game developers.
- Communicate and work closely with Programmers to develop new features.
- Acquire a deep understanding of our engine tools and technology and be able to explain how they work to content creators.
- Develop tools using Mel Script, Python and sometimes C/C# in support of a pipeline, feature, or to simply make the workflow of the artist easier.
- Analyze memory/performance concerns throughout a project’s development.
- Research and help implement new ways to identify and optimize content.
- Create efficient materials for use in Master Shaders for Characters, Environments and Effects.
- Expert knowledge of Maya, Photoshop and game engines.
- Able to collaborate and work well with teams from various disciplines.
- Take charge in optimization of content for memory and performance gains, while maintaining visual fidelity.
- Motivated, self-driven and enthusiasm to their craft.
- Expert knowledge of MEL Script.
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following artistic disciplines: environment art, character art, animation, rigging, effects, lighting and physics
- Experience with current generation Console Platforms (Xbox 360 and Playstation 3)
- Familiarity with programming or scripting (C#, C++, Python)
Please send your resume and materials to email@example.com. We look foward to hearing from you!