Browser Based Games
Minimum Number Of Professional Titles:
Technical Artist (f/m)
We want someone who believes it’s their job to work together with a team to deliver a great product, fixing problems when necessary but also supporting the team in taking care of their own problems. Someone who inspires others with their self driven mindset, who owns things from start to finish, who loves to make others more effective and finds the right tools to do so. In short, an awesome person who likes to push things.
If this sounds like you, YAGER is your great place to work.
What you will do
- Researching and developing solutions for complex art and design workflow collaboration with the respective department leads
- Designing, implementing and maintaining art and level design production paths using both off-the-shelf and proprietary software
- Creating training files, examples, text and tutorials and assisting art and level design department in learning new technologies and processes
- Reviewing current and emerging technologies and technical developments to get them into the game engine
- Providing feedback on contingency solutions and timelines
- Establishing performance profiling and guidelines
- Documentation of new systems and tools
What you need to bring
- 2+ years experience as a Technical Artist in computer generated art, preferably in game development
- Strong knowledge of the Unreal Engine and current 3D graphics techniques
- Knowledge of modelling, lighting, texturing/shading, rendering, rigging, skinning, in-game physics and special effects
- Experience with authoring tools such as Photoshop and Mudbox
- Strong understanding of technical limits and excellent technical problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Full-time and on-site
- Status: employment
- Start: as soon as possible
- Relocation service and bonus
Join Our Team!
If this sounds like you, and you love to work in interdisciplinary teams with a flat hierarchy, please send us your application using our online form.
Apply for this job
All applicant profiles are saved in the Resume Database. Privacy settings can be adjusted here.
More Jobs Like This
We couldn't find matching jobs.
Friends Who Might Be Interested