Android, Browser Based Games, iOS
Team Lead Online Marketing - TV (m/f)
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 130 million registered players around the world. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
- Management of performance driven international TV campaigns at a large scale (>30.000 TV spots in 2013) for a dynamically growing company
- Development of tools & KPIs to improve performance measurement both for online and for mobile games.
- Definition & Execution of TV strategies per game and country. Optimization according to performance KPIs.
- Interface for external and internal partners (Agencies, Channels, Products…).
- Responsibility for an internal team.
- Other issues, depending on individual country & game: e.g. Consulting on Creative Material (Spots, Landingpages), Monitoring Systems, Market Research, Special Promotion Events etc.
- At least 2 years working experience in a similar position (TV Performance Marketing or TV Agency).
- A degree in business administration, economics, etc.
- Very strong analytical and conceptual skills as well as creativity.
- Ability to efficiently prioritize tasks.
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Strong interest in the media landscape (TV and internet)
- Definite qualities as a team player, as well as strong communication skills.
- Fluent in English
- Desireable: First experience in leadership and/or in building up a team
- Further education, e.g. regular trainings, a flat-rate for reference books
- Opportunity to attend relevant high-level conferences, congresses and industry talks
- Relocation-support and welcome days
- Flexible working hours and the possibility for home office
- Regular feedback in all directions and employee surveys
- Free drinks and fresh fruits
- Company gym, Gaming area, roof terrace with BBQ
- Frequent company and team events
- After-Work “Come together”
Create your career!
Do you (m/f) enjoy challenges? Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Lead Marketing Manager TV (m/f) at our house?
If so, please submit your application (Cover letter, CV, and references), including your salary expectations and your date of availability through our online application form. Please let us know how you found InnoGames.
Apply for this job
All applicant profiles are saved in the Resume Database. Privacy settings can be adjusted here.
More Jobs Like This
We couldn't find matching jobs.
Friends Who Might Be Interested