Android, Browser Based Games, iOS
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 150 million registered players around the world. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
- You will work with the continuous development and improvement of the Frontend of one of our successful online games
- Build and create GUIs in collaboration with the backend and graphic teams
- Implementation of the interface to the Backend server
- Ensure cross-team coordination
- Degree in computer science or a comparable education
- Professional experience in agile software development
- Ability to apply Scrum estimation techniques to software development efforts
- Competent knowledge of CSS 3 and HTML5
- Well-versed in design patterns and software architecture, Clean Code, TDD and unit testing
- You have working experience with the Framework angular.js
- Solution-oriented, efficient and able to work under pressure
- Proactive and motivated individual with a willingness to learn
- Team player and good communicator
- Passion for online games
- Very good English language skills
- Ideally you have working experience with node.js and express
- First experience in leadership and/or in building up a team, team management, planning and coordination of software developers
- Knowledge of software development life cycles
- Further education, e.g. regular trainings, a flat-rate for reference books
- Opportunity to attend relevant high-level conferences, congresses and industry talks
- Relocation-support and welcome days
- Flexible working hours and the possibility for home office
- Regular feedback in all directions and employee surveys
- Free drinks and fresh fruits
- Company gym, Gaming area, roof terrace with BBQ
- Frequent company and team events
- After-Work “Come together”
Create your career!
If so, please submit your application (Cover letter, CV, and references), including your salary expectations and your date of availability through our online application form. Please let us know how you found InnoGames.
Apply for this job
All applicant profiles are saved in the Resume Database. Privacy settings can be adjusted here.
More Jobs Like This
We couldn't find matching jobs.
Friends Who Might Be Interested