Fun Bits Interactive is looking for a talented systems administrator to manage and coordinate hardware, software and networking demands for current and future projects.
The ideal candidate will work closely with the development team, implementing and maintaining pipelines and tools that optimize day-to-day efficiency, protect data integrity, and enable the team to incorporate new technologies.
- Setup and maintain physical and virtual server environments.
- Administer and manage Perforce servers.
- Utility scripting in Ubuntu and Windows-Windows Server administration.
- Coordinate and implement data backup and security policies.
- Cisco router configuration and maintenance.
- Setup and maintain distributed build systems.
- Build, setup and maintain user PCs.
- Manage internal network infrastructure.
- 3 years of professional systems administration experience.
- Perforce setup and repository maintenance experience.
- Windows Server and Ubuntu administration experience.
- A solid understanding of computer architecture.
- A detailed understanding of networking concepts, topologies and protocols.
- Cisco router configuration knowledge (subnetting, VPN setup, WAN service deployment etc.).
- Security deployment experience.
- Systems administration experience in a video games company.
- Knowledge of Maya API and Mel scripting.
- Admin experience related to distributed build systems & render farms.
- Wiki and website development experience.
- Programming experience in C, C++, C#.
Please apply directly with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org