Gameloft is the most experienced developer and publisher of mobile games in the world. We are driven by a passion for leading the digital and social games market. Our history has been marked by consistent success, most recently the premier position we have achieved on iPhone and iPad platforms, and our future looks even brighter.
As Studio Manager reporting to the VP of Production US & Latin America you will review all projects in the studio, manage creation teams locally, work with the budget and plan future initiatives for the studio.
This opportunity offers:
- Comprehensive benefits package including relocation assistance
- Excellent opportunity for professional growth
- Stability - check out our Annual Reports
- The opportunity to establish the studio culture you feel best meets the needs of the employees and the company at large
- International environment which offers daily contact with other countries & cultures
- Challenging and rewarding work on the next great frontiers in games
- Opportunity to create games with exceptionally broad distribution
- An exciting location in the beautiful Pacific Northwest with everything Seattle has to offer as the epicenter of gaming
Lead a staff of engineers, producers, designers, and artists responsible for the development of smartphone and tablet games.
- Develop project plans and commitments for yourself and your team, and then deliver consistently on those commitments.
- Evaluate and distribute the workload in the production studio.
- Communicate and stay in sync with the company’s corporate headquarters.
- Insist on the highest standards and create functional and engaging features that delight customers.
- Ensure excellent cross departmental communication and coordination.
- Help drive the architecture, technology choices and direction of game development through all phases of production.
- Oversee all administrative aspects of the studio including recruitment, information technology, employee evaluations and developing of local business relationships.
Our ideal candidate has a clear passion for game development and:
- 5-10 years of progressively more advanced production experience in the game industry
- 2-4 years recent experience in Production for freemium, casual, and mobile games (iOS, Android, Smartphone, and Tablet)
- Acute understanding of a variety of player demographics and their needs
- Thorough understanding of the freemium model
- Experience managing 60+ employees
- Exceptional communication and delegation abilities while working effectively on shared projects with designers, artists, testers, and other developers
- Experience working in Agile / Scrum
- Natural problem solver who can improve production pipeline or delivery issues
- An entreprenuerial spirit and mindset in every decision
- Experience producing and launching and top grossing mobile game is a plus!
Since 2000, Gameloft® has proven a top innovator. We craft kick-ass games for all digital platforms and are tested Masters of the Mobile Space. Our freemium and premium games from casual to hardcore are localized in 12 languages and more than 100 countries. Your ballin guru skills will be seen by potentially millions of gamers. Meditate on that. We partner with more legendary brands than we can fit in a bullet point, like Marvel®, Hasbro®, FOX®, Mattel® and Ferrari®. We employ over 5,000 developers in over 30 countries spanning every continent and are on the top 120 companies of the NYSE Euronext Paris, ISIN: FR0000079600, Bloomberg: GFT FP, Reuters: GLFT.PA. Bazinga. Our mantra? Your talent, our legacy, unstoppable.