Neversoft Entertainment, located in Woodland Hills, CA is currently seeking an experienced Senior Tools Programmer, whose primary focus will be extending an existing Windows-based content creation toolset for the needs of our new FPS project.
Responsibilities will include: optimizing tools for memory, performance, and pipeline efficiency; observing content creators' workflow and gathering requirements for long-term feature improvements; acting as the bridge between the content creators and the tools programmers; providing feedback and mentorship to other team members.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone with a solid Windows programming background, looking to join a successful, highly-motivated development team, and interested in growing into a leadership role.
· 3+ years of games or VFX industry experience (published titles a major consideration)
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience
· Must be self-driven, and a team player with a solid work ethic
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent C/C++ skills with ability to write efficient, robust code
· Comfortable working within established code framework
· A strong passion for and experience with First Person Shooters
· 1+ years of experience in a senior or lead role
· Experience with any digital content creation tools (MAX, Maya, Unity, gkRadiant, etc.)
· Proven record of designing tools for non-technical customers
· Solid understanding of good user interface design principles
· Solid knowledge of 3D math
· Experience with MFC
· Experience with C#/.NET
· Experience using Perl, Python, or other scripting language
How to Apply:
· Apply online at http://www.neversoft.com/careers.html (select “Sr. Tools Programmer”).