Start date: Now
Location: San Diego
Compensation: Salary, Stock Options, & Benefits
Apply: CV or LinkedIn Profile to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- An experienced Unity 3D Developer that is considering switching to alternative careers from core game development?
- Highly motivated and passionate to work on a project that will help change people's lives?
- Looking for a startup company where one person can make a huge impact on the outcome of the project?
What You’ll Do...
- Join our team of dynamic software engineers and be our leading 3D and UI developer focused on our patient-facing product.
- Write the code that brings to life the most enjoyable, and effective piece of medical software ever made!
- Work closely with the design & product team to build, test, and iterate on software that will delight, engage and inform patients going through rehabilitation, and help empower them to get better faster
- Implement the UI and other elements in a product focused on Digital Therapeutics.
- Program in C++/C# using Visual Studio for a Windows 7/8 product using a middleware game engine.
- Implement game style engagement features in product such as social networking, video/audio, achievements/awards etc as needed.
- Work as an integral member of a high performing cross platform team in a startup style environment.
Skills We Would Like to See...
- 5+ years experience programming C++/C# in a Windows environment using Visual Studio, or be better than those that do...
- Experience developing UI elements in a 3D environment
- Experience with Unity or other similar middleware 3D engine.
- Experience with Kinect or other motion based applications
- Multitasking ability to drive critical issues simultaneously
- Solid communication skills
- Extraordinarily strong organization and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment towards timely completion of a variety of assignments.
Bonus Points For…
- Experience with Maya based animations systems including blending animations and scripted character-character interactions
- Mobile & web development experience
Exceptional References Required
To apply, email your CV to Jobs@ReflexionHealth.com