Amazon Game Studios is looking for a Sr. Producer to work with world-class external game development teams to build signature gaming experiences for our customers. Success in this role requires many traits, but above all else stands teamwork, leadership and a dedication to excellence – specifically:
- Manage the creation of gaming experiences that support our internal initiatives and delight our customers.
- Lead a cross-functional virtual team across design, engineering, art, QA, and more.
- Drive communication between Amazon Game Studios and external developers, and across other relevant teams within Amazon.
- Provide regular status to and conduct regular reviews with leads and management.
- Identify problems in advance and drive creative solutions to fix them. A Senior Producer needs to be able to see challenges before they arise, create plans to manage the tasks and alleviate the risks, and pitch in to execute those plans as needed.
- Work with the developer and the teams in Amazon Game Studios to manage the game schedule and milestones.
- 5+ years of experience in a game production role.
- Experience managing the full production cycle of at least 2 shipped game titles.
- Written and oral communication skills which provide the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and motivate others, and follow through on projects.
- Passion for and knowledge of games. Beyond just loving video games; understanding what makes a great video game.
- Since you may be required to visit developers, you need to be able to accommodate domestic and international travel.
- Experience managing external game development, having managed the full production cycle of at least 1 externally developed shipped game title.
- Ability to represent Amazon professionally to outside entities.
We offer excellent pay, generous stock and bonus plans, great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k with matching, and more. Relocation is available for qualified candidates.