My Cleint lis looking that is based in Santa Monica is looking for the best of the best!! What you'll be doing:
• Develop prototypes that clearly articulate the vision of the features and/or missions for which you are responsible.
• Pitch concepts, designs and full-proposals to project leads.
• Spearhead the collaborative process with other designers, engineers, animators, artists, sound designers and production staff to bring the game world and its characters to life.
• Identify and resolve conflicts with other disciplines in a way that best meets the design goals of the project.
• Review yours and others work at various stages of implementation to ensure the execution matches the vision, goals and quality requirements.
• Routinely collect feedback from user-testing, the development team and design management.
• Mentor other designers; lead by example. Be a positive influence on your team.
• Prioritizing and self-managing to meet deadlines with your team.
The skills/experience you'll need:
• 5 or more years of game design experience on two or more shipped games.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Excellent understanding of first-person combat and game mechanics.
• Be proactive in communicating progress and solving problems.
• Experience with C, C++ or non-visual scripting languages.
• Excel in a team environment, is self-motivated, and egoless.
• Absolute passion for playing and making video games.
And you'll really get our attention if you have:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
• Experience using Illustrator or other program to communicate