Linden Lab is looking for innovative front-end web engineers to partner with user experience and back-end engineering teams to deliver compelling, responsive web experiences. If you’re passionate about the latest web technologies and would be psyched to wake up every morning knowing that your efforts will positively impact a worldwide community of users, then we want to hear from you!
We have several front-end positions available to work on both new product and secondlife.com teams!
- Create performance-optimized, highly interactive web interfaces.
- Proactively provide suggestions on enhancements to keep Linden competitive.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, QA engineers, and others to keep projects moving quickly and efficiently.
- 3 - 5 years developing consumer-oriented web applications with Python, PHP or Ruby.
- A portfolio of work examples, professional and/or personal.
- Experience with version control (SVN, git, mercurial).
- Working knowledge of HTTP, Apache, shell scripting & Unix/Linux command line.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately scope projects and negotiate deadlines within a variety of team structures.
- Experience working in Scrum teams.
- Experience with automated testing.
- Experience with AWS or other cloud-based deployment models.
- Understanding of entertainment industry, gaming and social networking communities a HUGE plus
For immediate consideration, please email your CV to Erik Berger at email@example.com