Love data? Want to work for one of the most successful independent game developers, and help make decisions that will be seen by millions of players? We need you!
We’re looking for an energetic, self-motivated Senior Data Analyst to lead data gathering and analysis to improve our games. The ideal candidate will have excellent analytical skills and business experience. Your experience and judgment will provide insights that will help us make critical business decisions.
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
- Provide reporting and monitoring to the team, compiling data from various sources
- Suggest product improvements based on existing data
- Help set up processes for improved data gathering
- Perform competitive analysis and industry monitoring
- Background in math, engineering, economics, or other technical field
- Programming experience is a big plus
- Full proficiency in Excel
- Experience with quantitative analysis
- Experience working in an internet or technology company preferred
- Interest in games - playing games is part of the job
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work with a team in a fast-paced environment where priorities change quickly
- Experience in the gaming industry