Playtika Santa Monica is expanding its Business Intelligence and Analytics team and is seeking a highly talented Senior BI Developer to help quantify and grow its business. The Senior BI Developer will collaborate with analysts & key stakeholders to identify reporting requirements in areas which include, but are not limited to, gameplay, user acquisition, user retention, and monetization
- Write complex SQL queries to retrieve data from Buffalo’s Vertica databases
- Develop Tableau dashboards and reports to disseminate information
- Develop and maintain data aggregation and rollup tools
- Identify and define new data and event logging requirements
- Proactively identify new areas of investigation and new ways of dissecting existing data
- 5+ years’ experience in professional BI development using SQL and presentation layer software (e.g. Tableau) to creating reports, dashboards, etc.
- Expert SQL skills, especially as they pertain to data mining and analysis
- Degree in a highly quantitative or technical area (engineering, computer science, etc.)
- Experience with one or more programming or scripting languages
- A strong interest in social and mobile gaming
- Active and avid game player across multiple game genres and platforms
- Experience with column-oriented databases, especially Vertica
- Experience defining and maintaining database schema
- Demonstrable .NET development experience
- Previous experience working in the social casino or online gaming space
Employment is contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
Playtika Santa Monica is an equal opportunity employer.