Sr Analyst, User Data & Monetization
2K has been a major console and PC game publisher for several console generations, and has delivered some of the most successful franchises in the industry. Metrics are constantly being developed for console, online and mobile performance and we’re looking for a skilled and passionate individual who has direct experience crunching data and translating that information into game development and strategy recommendations.
• Support strategy for driving user acquisition and improving monetization.
• Help to define new monetization features and functionality requirements and work with key stakeholders to execute.
• Defines and drives processes internally and with partners to collect/analyze data and facilitate agile decision-making.
• Actively monitor key performance metrics and analyze customer behavior using data provided by operation team.
• Review and support of financial analysis and modeling for ongoing operations.
• Develops hypotheses and tests them by analyzing game data to drive critical decision making, user experience and monetization and revenue strategies.
• Creates analysis models and data sets to better understand and predict user behavior
• Works closely with producers to identify key questions, data or user trends that can drive product development and user experience.
• 3+ years of experience in online game product publishing and operation, with track records in contributing to a successful project or product.
• Prior experience analyzing online game revenue trends, monetization strategies, data analysis and research.
• Experience with analytical concepts as applied to online game products such as: pay rate\ARPPU\DAU\MAU\AOT\churn rate\KPI etc.
• Preferred candidate will have experience playing online games and has solid foundation and understanding of what constitutes a quality end-user experience and what drives user behaviors.
• Some familiarity with an analytics or business warehousing platform: ex. Kontagent, AppAnnie, Localytics, SAP BI, etc.
• Previous experience driving ARM funnel in an operations or analysis role, for an online or mobile gaming company.
• Bachelors, Masters or PhD in a quantitative discipline (math, physics, statistics, economics, etc.
• Strong Excel skills.
• Strong PowerPoint skills.