- Design and create all sounds for use in cinematic cut scenes, in-game sound assets and an ever-growing internal custom sound library in collaboration with creative and design leads.
- Plan and execute audio content integration into game engine using middleware, scripting and other proprietary in-house tools.
- Create and mix audio content for trailers and product demos.
- Implement and polish finished sound assets to function adaptively within game engine and gameplay.
- Test all aspects of implemented game audio to ensure mix and playback is correct. Keep logs of recordings and maintain in-house sound libraries/session archives.
Requirements and Skills:
- Experience working as a lead Sound Designer on AAA video game productions.
- Experience with audio middleware such as Wwise, FMOD and data exchange tools like Soundminer and Perforce.
- Experience in field recording, editing, mixing and mastering original sound content for current and next-generation platforms.
- Excellent sound design creation skills, both creative and technical.
- Strong technical ability and previous professional games development experience in sound design and audio production.
- Significant sound design and production contribution on 5 shipped console titles and experience with long-term production cycles.
- Proficient with audio production DAW tools such as ProTools, Logic, Cubase.
- Experience with DSP and effects programming using third party audio processing plugins.
- Experienced at implementing in-game audio and mixing game projects in 5.1 surround.
- Willingness to learn newly developed in-house audio tools and software.
Please e-mail your resume to: KJPLA@konami.com