Are you ready to create something awesome with us?
- Individual must write cod for video game development using C/C++.
- Work closely with designers, artists, and animators to design software systems and solve complex problems.
- Investigate and adopt new game technologies, practices, tools, and systems.
- Fix tricky bugs and identify solutions to issues as assigned.
- Proactively seek out opportunities to identify and deal with issues before they arise.
- Self-manage when given prioritized goals and objectives.
- Individual must strive to maintain schedule and meet deadlines.
- Fluent in C/C++.
- Proven ability to independently design, schedule, and implement game/engine features that meet the requirements of the design, art, and animation teams.
- Proven ability to add features to large, complicated systems without unnecessary rework and without introducing bugs or performance issues.
- Experience with implementing code/data optimizations needed to improve both memory consumption and execution speed.
- Experience with multi-threaded programming.
- Experience working on 3rd person action/exploration games.
- Console programming experience.
- Computer science, mathematics, physics, or related degree.
- A self-motivator possessing the ability and drive to contribute towards and advance all aspects of a game.
- Excellent math skills with an emphasis on 3D math.
- Strong game design sensibilities.
- Comfort in rapid prototyping to test feasibility of concepts.
- A team-player who understands the importance of collaboration, and can communicate effectively with all disciplines and departments.
- Positive, solution-oriented individual passionate about making games and playing them.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
To apply, send resume to email@example.com.