The Software Engineer works on applications and/or systems developments to analyze users’ needs, and designs, constructs, tests, and maintain s computer applications software or systems. The Software Engineers will be involved in the design and development of many types of software, including software for operating systems and network distribution.
- Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages based on specification documents
- Design, implement and/or extend software for effective management, automation, data collection, performance analysis, monitoring, and alert of various systems.
- Support, troubleshoot, and maintain production and other deployment environments
- Work independently and effectively within a team environment to prioritize work load
- Other duties as assigned
JOB QUALIFICATION STANDARDS
- 3+ years of software engineering experience
- Large-scale production software systems
- Gaming industry experience preferred
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Solid Computer Science background
- At least 3 years professional software engineering experience in a Technical Services position with experience working on large-scale production software systems.
- Software development background using an OOP languages (C++, C#, JAVA and .net) as well as scripting language (Python, PowerShell, Node.js) in complex environments.
- Common IT Hardware, Systems and Network Knowledge
- Must have good trouble shooting and problem solving skills.
- Be flexible with changing priorities and simultaneous projects; strong ability to multitask.
- Experience with database (MS SQL) and basic SQL programming is a plus.