We’re looking for outstanding engineers to join our team! If you have a passion for gameplay, physics, networking, tools and/or graphics we'd love to hear from you. As an engineer at Demiurge Studios you'll work with other engineers, artists and designers to deliver innovative games for PC, Android and iOS devices. Demiurge development teams are cohesive and highly skilled...come join us!
- Work closely with art and design to understand and define game features and system requirements
- Implement, test, debug and maintain source code
- Think creatively and work proactively to solve any blocking issues for yourself and your teammates
- Deliver high quality, functional systems on time and to specification
- Make educated trade-offs among scope, quality and pace.
- Strong C++ programming and software architecture skills
- BS or higher in Computer Science or similar discipline (Physics, Math, EE, etc.)
- Experience developing software for one or more of the following systems: Physics, Animation, Graphics, Networking, Gameplay, AI, UI, Audio
- A strong background in 3D math, trigonometry and linear algebra
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Has an interest in good software engineering practices and maintaining code quality
- Has a passion for games and plays them regularly
- Must be eligible to work in United States
- Has outside interests!
- 2+ years game industry experience
- Engineering credits on one or more shipped titles
- Previously developed games using the Unreal Engine or Unity
- Experience coding core engine systems (memory management, event handlers, I/O, etc.)
- Experience setting up automated build systems and unit test frameworks.
- Shipped a PSN or XBLA title
- Experience developing games using agile methodologies
Please email your cover letter, resume and a code sample (C++ preferred) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.