High 5 Games is looking for world class QA Engineers to help us develop and test the next generation of online games! We’re looking for outstanding software engineers who love to write software, automate workflows and qualification activities and find bugs. If you are looking to be a part of a small yet rapidly growing QA team, spending your days testing new games and features, creating automated functional and performance testing and making sure that the user interface is top-notch, then look no further. Our company business model allows us to sustain a start-up culture that empowers you to deliver value with integrity – driving us to have a relentless commitment to quality and customer satisfaction!
- Work in a fast paced environment that requires frequent shift in areas of focus.
- Create automated tests, test tools and infrastructure that lock down product functionality and performance.
- Work side by side with the Quality Assurance team to ensure that planned project milestones are accomplished.
- Verify fixes are implemented correctly throughout the product cycle in the pre-release environment to ensure a fantastic experience to the H5G customers.
- Investigate test and production failures. Narrow down the problem to create simple reproduction steps for developers to investigate.
- Ensure bug reports are written clearly and accurately, detailing anomalies/ issues found and the steps required reproducing those anomalies.
- Evaluate current test procedures and drive optimizations.
- Test and report cross-platform software bugs in a detailed, timely manner. Love of testing things that are hard to test.
- Communicate effectively and regularly with Project Managers, Front-end and Back-end developers regarding project status.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science or Electrical engineering.
- Experience programming in C/C++, Java, Python, HTML and PHP.
- Experience in writing SQL queries to write automated tests and debug issues.
- Proven track record in and knowledge of testing techniques in an agile development cycle
- Working knowledge of Windows and Macintosh systems
- Working knowledge of testing Java based applications and database driven applications
- Ability to analyse crash logs and assist engineers by utilizing basic debugging techniques
- Excellent communication skills (ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience)
- Goal and deadline oriented. Attention to detail.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering is preferred
- Casino or video game industry experience preferred.
- Experience testing mobile apps on iPhone and android.
- Object oriented programming knowledge
We are always looking for great talent. We appreciate your interest in joining our team. Only applicants who meet the requirements of this position will be considered.
High 5 Games is an equal opportunity employer. Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact High 5 Games.Please, no phone calls about this job! Please do not contact High 5 Games about other services, products or commercial interests.