InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 100 million registered players around the world. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
- You will have sole responsibility for the realization of new game features plus optimizing and refining existing games in PHP
- Plan and implement data base structures
- Optimize performance
- Ensure a high quality of code through reviews and unit tests/TDD
- Analyze and resolve errors
- Customize and upgrade our existing architecture
- Develop and realize database designs
- Optimize and automate existing processes
- Creatively co-shape our games by contributing your own ideas in the development process
- You have completed your training (e.g. as an IT specialist), a university degree (e.g. in computer science) or an equivalent qualification
- Successful realization of several PHP projects
- Expert knowledge of PHP 5.3 OOP
- Good knowledge of databases (MySQL or PostgreSQL)
- Well versed in Unit Testing
- Extensive experience in dealing with methods to maintain and improve code quality (testing, design patterns, pair programming, domain driven design, code reviews)
- Very good English language skills
- Interested in the latest web technologies
- Solution-oriented, efficient and able to work under pressure
- Proactive and motivated individual with a willingness to learn
- Good communication skills, and the ability to work well in a team
- Teamwork and team fit are very important for us. This is why we highly value a working atmosphere with free communication and intercultural exchange
- InnoGames is a healthy and steadily growing company with flat hierarchies and new and exciting challenges
- We also take good care of professional education and here it is fun as well. We have our Innoday with captivating and imaginative projects, trade fair visits, regular trainings, a flat-rate for reference books plus English and German language classes
- If you are new to Hamburg, we will be happy to assist you with the relocation process, e.g. with temporary accommodation and moving from abroad
- To have a creative break you will find a roof terrace, a Baristabar, deck-chairs, Kicker and ping pong tables, game machines and consoles, a relax room and boxes with ice-cream
- In our company gym you can work on your fitness and afterwards take some of our free drinks and fresh fruit.
Create your career!
Do you (m/f) enjoy challenges? Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Software Developer PHP (m/f) at our house?
If so, please submit your application (Cover letter, CV, and code samples - on executable files), including your salary expectations and your date of availability through our online application form. Please let us know how you found InnoGames.