InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 100 million registered players around the world. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
- You will develop online browsergames and new game concepts with a focus on Java backend programming
- Agile software development in a self-organizing team
- Help shaping our games future by being creative and contribute your own ideas
- Definition and realization of database design, RDBMS, ORM
- Optimization and automation of existing processes
- Architect and design high performance software and massively parallel systems
- Performance testing for a large number of users
- You have completed your training as an IT specialist, a university degree in computer science, or equivalent qualification
- 2+ years experience in Java programming of fault-tolerant and fail-safe systems
- Solid understanding of database systems (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Competent knowledge of Key-Value-Stores, Caching Technologies, Softwaredesign, TDD, RESTful architecture
- You like eXtreme Programming
- Highly motivated with a willingness to sink your teeth into complex software projects
- Logic thinker and excellent problem-solving skills
- Analytical, well organized and independent approach to work
- Team player who likes to discuss solutions and ideas
- Very good English language skills
- Teamwork and team fit are very important for us. This is why we highly value a working atmosphere with free communication and intercultural exchange
- InnoGames is a healthy and steadily growing company with flat hierarchies and new and exciting challenges
- We also take good care of professional education and here it is fun as well. We have our Innoday with captivating and imaginative projects, trade fair visits, regular trainings, a flat-rate for reference books plus English and German language classes
- If you are new to Hamburg, we will be happy to assist you with the relocation process, e.g. with temporary accommodation and moving from abroad
- To have a creative break you will find a roof terrace, a Baristabar, deck-chairs, Kicker and ping pong tables, game machines and consoles, a relax room and boxes with ice-cream
- In our company gym you can work on your fitness and afterwards take some of our free drinks and fresh fruit.
Create your career!
Do you enjoy challenges? Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Software Developer Java (m/f) at our house?
If so, please submit your application (Cover letter, CV and code samples - on executable files), including your salary expectations and your date of availability through our online application form. Please let us know how you found InnoGames.