Android, Browser Based Games, iOS
Minimum Number Of Professional Titles:
Software Developer C++ Mobile (m/f)
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 100 million registered players around the world. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
- Conception and development of mobile apps for our games, based on C++
- Further development and optimization of existing mobile apps
- Cooperating with UI designers when creating the mobile interfaces
- Conception of high-performance APIs, together with the back-end development teams of our games
- Expanding of the mobile apps for new devices
- Ensuring a high product quality, together with Quality Assurance
- A degree in informatics or business / media informatics, or a comparable degree
- Very good knowledge of object-oriented programming in C++
- At least 2 years of professional experience in agile software development (i.e. SCRUM)
- Experience in handling UML and design patterns
- Good knowledge of English
- A high motivation for continuous learning, and a very independent way of working
- A passion for computer games
- Experience in iOS / Android development
- Knowledge of Cocos2D, Cocos2D-X, or other C++ / Objective C graphic frameworks based on OpenGL
- Teamwork and team fit are very important for us. This is why we highly value a working atmosphere with free communication and intercultural exchange
- InnoGames is a healthy and steadily growing company with flat hierarchies and new and exciting challenges
- We also take good care of professional education and here it is fun as well. We have our Innoday with captivating and imaginative projects, trade fair visits, regular trainings, a flat-rate for reference books plus English and German language classes
- If you are new to Hamburg, we will be happy to assist you with the relocation process, e.g. with temporary accommodation and moving from abroad
- To have a creative break you will find a roof terrace, a Baristabar, deck-chairs, Kicker and ping pong tables, game machines and consoles, a relax room and boxes with ice-cream
- In our company gym you can work on your fitness and afterwards take some of our free drinks and fresh fruit.
Create your career!
Do you (m/f) enjoy challenges? Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Software Developer C++ Mobile (m/f) at our house?
If so, please submit your application (Cover letter, CV, and code samples - on executable files), including your salary expectations and your date of availability through our online application form. Please let us know how you found InnoGames.
Apply for this job
All applicant profiles are saved in the Resume Database. Privacy settings can be adjusted here.
More Jobs Like This
We couldn't find matching jobs.
Friends Who Might Be Interested