Android, Browser Based Games, iOS
Minimum Number Of Professional Titles:
Mobile Developer C++ (m/f)
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 130 million registered players around the world. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
- Conception and development of mobile apps for our games, based on C++
- Further development and optimization of existing mobile apps
- Cooperating with UI designers when creating the mobile interfaces
- Conception of high-performance APIs, together with the back-end development teams of our games
- Expanding of the mobile apps for new devices
- Ensuring a high product quality, together with Quality Assurance
- A degree in informatics or business / media informatics, or a comparable degree
- Very good knowledge of object-oriented programming in C++
- At least 2 years of professional experience in agile software development (i.e. SCRUM)
- Experience in handling UML and design patterns
- Good knowledge of English
- A high motivation for continuous learning, and a very independent way of working
- A passion for computer games
- Experience in iOS / Android development
- Knowledge of Cocos2D, Cocos2D-X, or other C++ / Objective C graphic frameworks based on OpenGL
- Further education, e.g. regular trainings, a flat-rate for reference books
- Opportunity to attend relevant high-level conferences, congresses and industry talks
- Relocation-support and welcome days
- Flexible working hours and the possibility for home office
- Regular feedback in all directions and employee surveys
- Free drinks and fresh fruits
- Company gym, Gaming area, roof terrace with BBQ
- Frequent company and team events
- After-Work “Come together”
Create your career!
Do you (m/f) enjoy challenges? Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Mobile Developer C++ (m/f) at our house?
If so, please submit your application (Cover letter, CV, and code samples - on executable files), including your salary expectations and your date of availability through our online application form. Please let us know how you found InnoGames.
Apply for this job
All applicant profiles are saved in the Resume Database. Privacy settings can be adjusted here.
More Jobs Like This
We couldn't find matching jobs.
Friends Who Might Be Interested