Android, Browser Based Games, iOS
Social Media Manager (m/f)
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 100 million registered players around the world. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
- You will assume responsibility to establish and expand the Social Media activities for all products of InnoGames
- You will work out and realize a Social Media concept
- Identify and implement proper analysis tools
- Continuously monitor the success of Social Media activities and provide informative reports to the relevant product owners and stakeholders in marketing and management
- Plan Social Media events that are fit to achieve predefined, quantified objectives
- On a daily basis, you will take care of various Social Media channels on your own authority as well as guide our international community managers in conducting Social Media activities in different markets
- Document Social Media activities
- Successfully liaise with Marketing and Community Management
- You have a very good university degree in Communication Studies or completed a training in the area of media or communication
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience as a Social Media Manager or in a similar position
- Well-structured way of working, strong coordination and analytical skills, plus the willingness to have your activities’ success validated by sound figures
- A good understanding of SEO (Search Engine Optimization), ideally in the Social Media environment
- Competent knowledge of relevant Social Media tools
- Avid internet user and an interest in the gaming industry
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
- You actively monitor and identify new and ongoing trends, social features and opportunities in Social Media and are creative to come up with ideas to make use of those for our company
- High degree of entrepreneurial thinking and fast decision maker
- Very good English language skills
- Teamwork and team fit are very important for us. This is why we highly value a working atmosphere with free communication and intercultural exchange
- InnoGames is a healthy and steadily growing company with flat hierarchies and new and exciting challenges
- We also take good care of professional education and here it is fun as well. We have our Innoday with captivating and imaginative projects, trade fair visits, regular trainings, a flat-rate for reference books plus English and German language classes
- If you are new to Hamburg, we will be happy to assist you with the relocation process, e.g. with temporary accommodation and moving from abroad
- To have a creative break you will find a roof terrace, a Baristabar, deck-chairs, Kicker and ping pong tables, game machines and consoles, a relax room and boxes with ice-cream
- In our company gym you can work on your fitness and afterwards take some of our free drinks and fresh fruit.
Create your career!
Do you (m/f) enjoy challenges? Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Social Media Manager (m/f) at our house?
If so, please submit your application (Cover letter, CV, and code samples - on executable files), including your salary expectations and your date of availability through our online application form. Please let us know how you found InnoGames.
Apply for this job
All applicant profiles are saved in the Resume Database. Privacy settings can be adjusted here.
More Jobs Like This
We couldn't find matching jobs.
Friends Who Might Be Interested