Browser Based Games, PC / Windows
Minimum Number Of Professional Titles:
Server Programmer (f/m)
As a Server Programmer at YAGER you will work on an awesome and exciting unannounced AAA F2P project with an international team of highly experienced and talented developers that are passionate about their work. Responsibilities
- Implement and maintain our online services
- Collaborate with 3rd party partners to enhance the features of our online services
- Write clear, maintainable and fast code in adherence to internal standards
- Write and maintain technical design and software system documentation
- Actively participate in team efforts by making recommendations on improving product quality as well as group productivity
- Excellent knowledge of network and multiplayer game programming techniques
- Good knowledge of contemporary competitive and cooperative multiplayer gaming
- At least one shipped title as Server/Network Programmer
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Flexibility, ability to work collaboratively, excel as a team player
- Passionate about videogames
- Experience in developing secure online services
- Unreal Engine experience
- Experience with various data storage system (Hadoop, SQL based database systems, etc.)
- Experience with using JSON and RESTful web services
- Full-time and on-site
- Status: employment
- Start: as soon as possible
- Relocation support and service
Join Our Team!
If this sounds like you, and you love to work in interdisciplinary teams with a flat hierarchy, please send us your application using our online form.
Apply for this job
All applicant profiles are saved in the Resume Database. Privacy settings can be adjusted here.
More Jobs Like This
We couldn't find matching jobs.
Friends Who Might Be Interested