As a MP/Server Programmer at YAGER you will work on an awesome and exciting unannounced AAA project with an international team of highly experienced and talented developers that are passionate about their work. Support a team embracing the latest technology on the next generation hardware.
- Design and implementation gameplay related network functionality
- Write clear, maintainable and fast code in adherence to internal standards
- Write and maintain technical design and software system documentation
- Actively participate in team efforts by making recommendations on improving product quality as well as group productivity
- 3+ years of programming experience with 3d multiplayer engines
- Excellent knowledge of network and multiplayer game programming techniques
- Good knowledge of contemporary competitive and cooperative multiplayer gaming
- At least one shipped title as Multiplayer/Network Programmer
- Experience with either Xbox Live, PSN or Steamworks
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills
- Self-motivation with a strong work ethic, ability to work in a team
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Flexibility, ability to work collaboratively, excel as a team player
- Passionate about videogames
- Unreal Engine experience
- Console programming experience
- Experience with multiplayer development
Join Our Team!
- Full-time and on-site
- Status: employment
- Start: as soon as possible
- Relocation service and bonus
If this sounds like you, and you love to work in interdisciplinary teams with a flat hierarchy, please send us your application using our online form.