Minimum Number Of Professional Titles:
As a Server/Backend Programmer at YAGER you will work on Dreadnought (www.playdreadnought.com), an awesome and exciting AAA F2P project with an international team of highly experienced and talented developers that are passionate about their work.
- Implement and maintain our online services
- Collaborate with 3rd party partners to enhance the features of our online services
- Write clear, maintainable and fast code in adherence to internal standards
- Write and maintain technical design and software system documentation
- Actively participate in team efforts by making recommendations on improving product quality as well as group productivity
- Excellent knowledge of network programming techniques
- At least one shipped title as Server/Network Programmer
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills
- Experience with using JSON and RESTful web services
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Flexibility, ability to work collaboratively, excel as a team player
- Passionate about videogames
- Experience in developing secure online services
- Knowledge of multiplayer game programming techniques
- Unreal Engine experience
- Experience with various data storage system (Hadoop, SQL based database systems, etc.)
- Experience with managed/scripting languages (C#, Python, Lua)
- Good knowledge of contemporary competitive and cooperative multiplayer gaming
- Full-time and on-site
- Status: employment
- Start: as soon as possible
- relocation support is provided
Join our Team!
If this sounds like you, and you love to work in a creative environment with people passionate about their work, please send us your application using our online form.
Apply for this job
All applicant profiles are saved in the Resume Database. Privacy settings can be adjusted here.
More Jobs Like This
We couldn't find matching jobs.
Friends Who Might Be Interested