About the position:
You’ll be working with a team of writers and designers to create narrative content and help visualize the narrative direction.
- Produce and direct content befitting an open-world game, reporting directly to the Creative Director.
- Work with narrative and level designers to create in-game story experiences.
- Write and edit compelling and unique dialogue for a diverse cast of characters.
- Communicate ideas and plans to other members of the team.
- Work with sound designers, animators and artists to realize narrative content and record actor performances.
You as a candidate:
You are a passionate writer who loves games and understands how storytelling in games differs from other media. You know you can push the boundaries of conventional storytelling in games if given the chance.
You like writing and brainstorming with a team.
You put the game first, even if that means sacrificing hard work and good writing.
You are a great collaborator who can follow through with an idea or concept. You do not give up when production bars your way.
You’re familiar with the conventions and style of the Tom Clancy franchise.
- Minimum 5 years in the industry or shipped at least one AAA title
- Absolute passion for playing and making games
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent understanding of what makes games fun and compelling
- Strong teamwork skills
- Confident in learning and using new tools
Additional bonus skills
- English mother tongue
- Published fiction in any format (e.g. novels, short stories, comics, screenplays)
- Experience developing third-person action games and/or open-world games