Senior Video Editor & Animator – Temp
The team at 2K is looking for someone with both the technical and creative chops to work as a contract Video Editor and Animator with Turtle Rock Studios in Orange County, CA. Working directly for the 2K Marketing department, we need someone with a strong animation and video editing background to start immediately. The position will be sit in Novato but work closely with the team at Turtle Rock Studios.
- Primary responsibilities include the creation of web-based marketing trailers, television commercials, promotional videos, in-game videos, user interface and pre-rendered cinematic animation.
- For trailers and videos, the candidate will be expected to perform custom in-game video capture, and then edit the footage into tight, compelling trailers that show the game off in its best light. Pre-rendered content, such as animated studio logos, will be created using a variety of 3d and 2d animation programs.
- Candidate will also be responsible for driving the creation of static assets such as screenshots and high-resolution product renders.
- · Candidate will work closely with the development team's producers and art leads as well as 2K's marketing and product development departments.
- Games or film industry editing background
- Cinematics direction and animation
- Understanding of film language
- Maya and 3ds Max animation, cinematography, lighting, and rendering
- Video Editing using Final Cut Pro, Avid, Premiere or equivalent
- Compositing and 2d/3d motion graphics design using After Effects or equivalent
- VO, sound effects, and music mixing/sound design
- Experience with CryEngine (Preferred)
To apply - https://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH09/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=GAMES2K&cws=1&rid=795