We are looking for a top senior level VFX Artist who knows how to create compelling VFX assets for our Marvel Universe. You’ll play a critical role in conceptualizing and creating natural, sci-fi and fantastical effects for real time use. From astonishing energy beams to fantastic fire, you must be someone who is driven to create compelling effects and achieve the awesome quality our game is known for. In this role, you’ll also:
- Contribute to the concept and design of amazing visual effects.
- Collaborate with a team of other award winning VFX artists.
- Work with our Art Director and other artists to ensure consistency between vision and implementation of VFX.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a VFX artist role.
- Strong Photoshop skills and working knowledge of Cascade and other commercial 3D authoring packages.
- Experience with VFX editors and particle systems and geometry based visual effects.
- A keen eye for motion and animation.
- Understanding of the game development process.
- Self-driven, passionate, creative problem solver with a great team attitude.
- A passion for video games.
- Understanding our visual style and the desire to push it to the next level.
- Working within a stylized (non-photoreal) art direction.
- Experience as an animator, modeler and/or texture artist.
Art-related degree and/or comparable professional experience.
How to Apply:
We offer top pay, stock and culture. If you’d like to be recognized for your contributions, please email your resume and portfolio to Marta at email@example.com