The Senior Unity Developer will work with client-side and server-side programmers to make awesome multi-platform games. You will be responsible for directing junior developers, in addition to architecting new games and developing best practices for the team. Basically, you’re gonna be making Video Games in Unity.
• Computer Science/Software Engineering degree or equivalent work experience
• 3+ years with Unity and C#
• 3+ years in a senior or lead programming role
• Knowledge and expertise making networked multiplayer games: Photon or uLink is a plus.
• Knowledge and expertise in both 2D and 3D game development
• Experience interfacing with RESTful HTTP data services for things like authentication, player data, etc.
• Has implemented analytics or other BA tools into a game: experience with GameAnalytics is a plus
• Has implemented saved game data, like player progress, in a structured and extensible format like JSON or XML
• Has launched one or more titles on iOS, Android, and Web: Steam experience is a bonus
• Experience building and maintaining large projects and code bases, like virtual worlds...
Other Useful Skills
• Git SCM
• Build Pipelines, specifically Jenkins/Hudson
• Amazon AWS
• Agile/Scrum development
• Asset Packages and dynamic content loading
Attitude and Personality
• Must LOVE video games, you will be tested
• A highly creative person—everyone here gets to design the games we make
• Comfortable working and contributing without much direction—be a leader!
• Have the ability to rapidly prototype game ideas, but also write production ready code
Submit resume with supporting documentation and code samples to email@example.com