We are currently looking for a superstar Senior UI Artist with exceptional creative talent to bring vision and leadership to the design of our mobile games. Think you have the chops to deliver something at a superstar level? If so, here is a little taste of what you will be doing:
• Create appealing, user friendly, innovative and crisp 2D game assets with a focus on usability and freemium best-practices in the mobile casino-style game market and other casual game styles.
• Prepare and designing of all facets of the User Interface including: mockups, wireframes, icons, animations, UI style guides, general art and documentation.
- Creating appealing, user friendly, innovative and crisp 2D game assets with a focus on usability and freemium best-practices in the mobile casino-style game market and other casual game styles.
- Preparing and designing of all facets of the User Interface including: mockups, wireframes, icons, animations, UI style guides, general art and documentation.
- Digitally painting beautiful backgrounds and cool characters for beauty shots and cut scenes.
- Working with members of Management, Art, Engineering and Game Design teams to determine the functionality, visual language and art direction.
- Mentoring junior artists and helping them reach the next level.
- BA in art media, graphic design or equivalent/relevant work experience in the mobile game space.
- 5+ years of game art and UI experience with an array of mobile games experience.
- Graphic design skills: sketching, wire framing and story boarding abilities on paper and screen.
- Expertise with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. After Effects/Flash experience is a huge plus.
- A strong understanding of UI conventions and challenges for the mobile and other emerging platforms.
- An ability to tackle many different kinds of tasks, ranging from creative challenges to mass production.
- An understanding of graphics styles and their related demographics.
- A track record of coaching and mentoring artists and steering art direction.
- An excellent team player with ability to effectively communicate your ideas and solutions visually and verbally.
- A very strong drawing and perspective skills as well as a strong understanding of lightning, color theory and rendering skills.
- Traditional art training in various illustration styles, graphic design, typography and color theory.
- An awareness of current and upcoming design and stylistic trends in the mobile game market.
- A portfolio demonstrating all aspects of your skills is required.
- Understanding of 3D modeling, texturing, lighting and rendering
- An extremely high level of passion, drive, and perhaps some energy; you couldn’t possibly have too much personality for this place!