We aim to disrupt the market by creating a game that is not just fun, but has an exceptional user experience which is approachable for a wider audience than ever before. We are looking for someone that is passionate about making mobile interfaces that players can understand regardless of their experience level.
You will be working as a part of a small, international team aimed towards creating a hit product. You will be solely responsible for the game’s art style and the game’s interface. You will work with Producers, Designers, Developers and other Artists to execute on your vision. We are looking for someone that is highly creative and has the experience to create a genre-defining user experience for our upcoming mobile game.
We are looking for someone with :
- Experience with creating art styles for interfaces that both delight and are usable.
- Expert in creating assets in Photoshop/Illustrator/Flash/etc. quickly and efficiently.
- Knows how to create detailed wireframes and mockups ready for testing.
- Able to carry out User Testing and drive clear results from feedback.
- Passionate about iterating on designs and able to take critical feedback openly.
- Highly collaborative. Experience with working with Game Designers or Product Managers.
- Experience with designing for mobile platforms, and understanding of common UX practices with mobile interfaces on iOS and Android.
Who we are looking for
- 3 + years experience working with UI design (Web and/or Mobile).
- Strong portfolio demonstrating passion for creating simplicity.
- Must demonstrate a strong understanding of UX design and processes.
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop, Flash, Illustrator.
- Good knowledge of Wireframing tools and Prototyping.
- Experience conducting user tests and collecting feedback.
- Technical experience working with Developers and creating assets which can be implemented directly into an application/game.