This position is located in Auckland, New Zealand. Please apply now and send your CV to know more about it.
Take responsibility for the creation of dynamic real-time visual effects, you will be working with Engineering, Art and Design teams to improve the functionality and performance of our visual effects pipeline, you will also assist the game teams in implementing one off and reusable visual effects.
- Knowledge of Game Engines, and how they work internally. (Performance, Render to texture etc., capabilities)
- Experience with 2D and 3D math/physics (splines, gravity, mass, acceleration, velocity)
- Practical 2D and 3D Animation history
- Custom texture creation in Photoshop/zBrush etc.
- Experience creating assets mesh and textures in 3D Studio Max
- Material and shader programming or scripting experience
- Experience with rapid development toolsets a plus (Procedural texturing for example)
- Knowledge of compression tricks and techniques
- Cross discipline code/art/design work history
- Render pipeline programming in C/C++
- Console development experience
Please supply Resume, Cover Letter and Portfolio or Demo Reel (Online links only)
- Very attractive remuneration
- Work visa application and relocation assistance provided, so all overseas applicants are welcome to apply.
- Exciting studio activities to make work fun
- Health insurance cover
For more information regarding our company, please visit the link below: