Start date: Now
Location: San Diego
Compensation: Salary, Stock Options, & Benefits
Apply: Send CV or LinkedIn Profile to: email@example.com
Who you are...
- A talented artist who has demonstrated success in the console games business
- Passionate about creating immersive 3D experiences that delight and amaze
- Yearning for a more meaningful and more difficult set of problems to solve
- Up for the task of extending the best of consumer entertainment to the aid of injured friends, families and strangers that are working hard to heal
- Ready to jump in and help build a company, and help launch the industry of digital medicine
What you’ll do…
- Work closely with Designers and Engineers to create compelling U/I and other graphic elements including 3D animation in Unity game engine.
- Creation of Pixel Shaders and real time texture effects including particle effects.
- Texture and FX creation using Photoshop, After Effects, Fireworks, etc
- Solving technical issues that arise with new tools and new hardware. 3D Modeling, Rigging, Texturing, Lighting, Animation in Maya (including with IK) and related tools as needed.
Skills we’d like to see…
- At least 3 years at a Senior level of next-gen visual arts development in Unity game engine on console hardware (360 or PS3).
- Must be able to demonstrate via portfolio, expertise in entire art pipeline of 3D created avatars from modeling to animation including texturing and lighting.
- Experience with Microsoft Kinect development and associated graphic pipeline
- Experience in using and modifying real-time materials.
- Excellent working knowledge of Maya, Photoshop. After Effects, and IK.
- Excellent 2D and 3D art sense (e.g. knowledge of composition, color, lighting etc)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with Designers, Programmers and other Artists.
Bonus Points for…
- Experience with one or more scripting/programming languages
- Kinect and other motion U/I experience
- Tablet and mobile design experience
- Interest in medical software and a passion for making a difference in patients' lives
Exceptional References Required
*** Online portfolio required for consideration