Senior System Game Designer - Online
The Senior Online Game Designer is responsible for establishing and seeing through the creative vision for a Web/Online Game project.
This person will work with the producer, junior designers, and the rest of the team to assess goals, constraints, and priorities, and set and execute direction.
- Works with Lead Designer on development strategy, planning and delegating design work.
- Work closely with the Lead Designer to understand requirements and provide Game Design Document.
- Work both on Online Game Feature design and User Experience Design.
- Understands and executes successful data-driven design for monetization, virality, and player retention.
- Analyzes key data and metrics and directs the adaptation and content updates of the game accordingly.
- Trains and mentors junior game designers by leading seminars and presentations and provides guidance and feedback.
- +5 years experience in game development.
- Out of the +4 years, minimum of 3 year experience required in online game development.
- Launched at least 1 commercially successful Online games.
- Capable to handle data balance or economic balance design for MMO games
- Deeply Understanding the Asian Online game user experience design.
- Solid understanding of free-to-play and in-app-microtransaction game designs
- Worked on both Client and Web based Online games.
- Fully understands the challenges faced during Online game development
- Able to communicate in either Chinese or English.
To Apply - firstname.lastname@example.org