Senior System Engineer
Production IT/System Engineer that works with studio production team to support and maintain production software, hardware, and server systems for availability and reliability.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to work well with a team in a fast paced, constantly changed environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A minimum of 5 years system administration experience (at least 2 years directly supporting game or movie production)
- Strong administration experience of Linux (Ubuntu, Server/RHES) and Windows Server
- Strong knowledge of network devices (L2,L3,L4,L7 switches), Firewall+VPN and VoIP
- Configuration and troubleshooting of networking and services such as AD/LDAP, Apache/nginx, DNS, MTA, Tomcat, Cacti and etc.
- MySQL knowledge (Configuration , tuning , replication and backup)
- Repository server knowledge(Perforce, Git, SVN)
- A bachelor's degree in computer science , related field or equivalent experience.
- vSphere Hypervisor, Xen Server administration
- Cloud Service (AWS, Azure, Rackspace etc.)
- Data storage knowledge (SAN, IP SAN and NAS)
- NoSQL knowledge (MongoDB preferred)
- Ability to write scripts (Python, Java Script, bash , Windows Powershell, etc.)
- Knowledge of Japanese culture / language a plus
Please e-mail your resume to: KJPLA@konami.com