The GREE Game Studio develops native iOS and Android AAA games. The Studio’s published titles have all been in the App Store’s top 10 grossing list. Our game portfolio includes Crime City, Modern War, Kingdom Age, and War of Nations. We are working on the several next-gen titles.
As the global leader in free-to-play, GREE unleashes the power of gaming by taking it mobile and making it social. When you can play what you want, when and where you want, it's even easier to discover new games, face off against friends, and compete for the top spot on leaderboards.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and build mobile 3D games using Unity
- Optimize performance for mobile devices
- Promote Unity best practices to train other developers
- Work with game designers on the benefits and limitations of Unity
- 3D game development experience with Unity
- Knowledge of the art asset pipeline and how to optimize for Unity
- Strong foundation in 3D graphics: animation, transformation, meshes, textures, normal maps, lighting, shaders, post-processing effects
- Strong fundamentals in object oriented programming, design patterns, algorithms, and data structures.
- Good communication skills and ability to work effectively on shared projects with designers, artists, testers, and other developers
- Fluent in C#, C/C++
- Experience writing GLSL shaders
- Knowledge of native Android (Java) and iOS programming (Objective-C)
- Understanding of linear algebra
- Experience with Unity UI frameworks like nGUI