Start date: Now
Location: San Diego
Compensation: Salary, Stock Options, & Benefits
Apply: Send CV or LinkedIn Profile to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- An experienced game Developer that is considering switching to alternative careers from core game development?
- Highly motivated and passionate to work on a project that will help change people's lives?
- Looking for a startup company where one person can make a huge impact on the outcome of the project?
What You’ll Do...
- Join our team of dynamic software engineers creating our patient-facing product focused on Digital Therapeutics.
- Write the code that brings to life the most enjoyable, and effective piece of medical software ever made!
- Work closely with the design & product team to build, test, and iterate on software that will delight, engage and inform patients going through rehabilitation, and help empower them to get better faster
- Program in C# using the Unity game engine to create a Windows 7/8 application along with mobile and other platforms in the near future.
- Implement game style engagement features in product such as social networking, video/audio, achievements/awards etc as needed.
- Work as an integral member of a high performing cross discipline team in a startup style environment.
Skills We Would Like to See...
- 5+ years experience programming C# or be better than those who do…
- Professional experience with Unity including using the Unity debugger.
- Experience with Kinect or other motion based applications
- Multitasking ability to drive critical issues simultaneously
- Solid communication skills
- Extraordinarily strong organization and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment towards timely completion of a variety of assignments.
Bonus Points For…
- Development experience with Unity Mecanim, C++, .Net
- Experience with a variety of Maya based animations systems including blending animations and scripted character-character interactions
- Mobile & web development experience
Exceptional References Required