The Mac team is looking for an accomplished, skilled developer to participate in the porting and optimization of games for the Apple OS X platform. This position will encompass work across multiple titles, including World of Warcraft, StarCraft II, Diablo III, and future titles.
Blizzard Entertainment offers a fun, creative, and technically challenging environment with excellent compensation and a full range of benefits.
- Port, improve, and maintain the OpenGL graphics engine used in multiple Blizzard Entertainment titles on OS X.
- Develop technical solutions for challenges faced in porting, including custom tools.
- Mastery of C++. Experience with templates, memory management and the C++ standard library
- Extensive experience with code optimization
- Expert with OpenGL 2.1 and OpenGL 4
- Experience with multi-threaded programming
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Experience porting and optimizing Win32 game software for OS X
- Experience using Xcode or Clang
- Knowledge of Direct3D
- Knowledge of Cocoa
REQUIRED APPLICATION MATERIALS
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Blizzard
- What games you are currently playing
**Only submittals with Cover Letters will be considered.
Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. and its affiliated companies is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.