One of the emerging leaders in serious gaming for the US Military, IPKeys Technologies, LLC., is currently looking for an experienced Senior Programmer to join our growing gaming team in Eatontown, NJ at our beautiful new location minutes from the New Jersey shore line.
The right programmer will join our team in developing a Military Style Shooter for the US Military. We are looking for a developer with a wide variety of skills who loves coding as much as coming to work on a project that will help save lives. Currently in development, the IED Gaming And Modeling Environment, also known as I-GAME, is currently being vetted by the US Government for massive distribution to military training school houses. Our small development team (less than 20) strives on collaborative development and ongoing iteration.
All individuals need to be self-starters and able to work in a collaborative team environment.
Qualification and Requirements:
- 5+ years C++ experience
- Experience using and integrating middleware packages for games
- Must have or be able to obtain US Government Security Clearance Level Secret (IPKeys Will Sponsor)
Preference to Applicants With:
- Familiarity and experience with Unreal Engine 3
- Previous work with physics libraries
- Understanding of various scripting languages (Lua, Python, Unreal script, etc.)
- Experience using AI middleware such as Autodesk Kynapse/Navigation, Population, Cognition, or other AI driven packages
- Previous game industry experience
- Experience developing first person shooters