Fun Bits Interactive is looking for a highly skilled Senior Producer to facilitate our future next gen titles. This role requires a solid background in scheduling, team communication and project task management. The ideal candidate will work closely with the Directors from each department to help guide decisions on features, implementation priorities and centralized communication to all team members.
- Development and maintenance of overall project plan to determine resource needs, budget and time.
- Communication between team members, outside developers, consultants and all inter-company resources.
- Responsibility for all phases of the product development cycle from design through implementation.
- Managing development efforts to keep product development on schedule and within budget.
- Identify and address bottlenecks.
- Manage risks and roadblocks.
- Ensure the project is hitting its quality and “fun” Goals.
- Work with various teams on sprint planning, release planning, and delivery of Milestones.
- Define clear and realistic goals for the team.
- Acts as primary communication point for stakeholders.
- Facilitates ongoing and clear communication between disicplines.
- Helps manage dependencies and development process.
- Manage day-to-day development issues; identify problems in advance and drive creative solutions to fix them.
- Lead Cross-functional teams to meet or beat Milestone goals.
Manage Direct reports. This would include:
- Performance Reviews.
- Career coaching and long-term planning.
- Skill improvement and training.
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, communication and project management skills.
- Process knowledge, attention to detail, timely follow-up and strong organizational skills.
- Understanding of the technical aspects of product development.
- Strong capability to multitask and prioritize.
- Understanding of the industry, where technology is headed, what resources are available now, etc.
- Responsible for directing the development of products from concept to final product release.
- Supports studio strategic planning, budgeting processes, and provides technical and creative input to management.
- Accountable for meeting production schedules and deadlines for product-related materials across multiple projects.
- Works with resources throughout the company to ensure successful completion of the products. Ensures that outside developers meet milestones and receive all necessary technical information.
- Degree from a four-year college (i.e., BA, BS)
- 3+ years of experience in the gaming industry (or in developing games) as a game producer or a senior game producer.
- Experience with MS Project, or Hansoft.
- Experience with both SCRUM and Waterfall scheduling methodologies.
- Ability to estimate various outcomes caused by feature changes.
- A blackbelt scheduling, task-estimating ninja.
- Someone who simply finds joy in organizing.
Apply with resume direct to email@example.com