Cloud Imperium Games is seeking an accomplished Senior Producer for our Santa Monica, CA studio.
• Serve as a driving force for the development team, facilitating communication, organization, and accountability across all departments.
• Own and create both the daily and long-term schedules for the team, and ensure that goals and deadlines are clearly communicated outward.
• Track all tasks and ensure that schedules are maintained and adjusted accordingly. Work with developers to ensure that their tasks are broken down and time estimates are routinely provided.
• Compile and send out regular reports on team progress and accomplishments.
• Identify and communicate all issues that may prevent the team from completing established goals and deadlines.
• Work with team leads to identify and allocate resources necessary for the successful completion of project goals.
• Provide direction and motivation to team members, making sure that goals and deadlines are achieved.
• Work with team leads to develop efficient work methods and pipelines.
• Evangelize efficient processes and policies to team leadership and internal support staff.
• Communicate with all members of production, providing visibility on project status, risks and opportunities.
• Schedule and attend meetings as required; take clear and concise notes and distribute them to the appropriate personnel.
• Excel at relationship-building.
• Coach and mentor junior members of production.
• Serve as custodian of team health, and foster a culture of success.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a producer.
• Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with all disciplines and departments.
• Experience developing FPS games.
• Skilled expertise in software development methodologies and project management.
• Unsurpassed verbal and written communication.
• Skilled in risk assessment and management.
• Unrelenting self-motivation and initiative.
• Passion for Video Games
• Proven track record of shipping AAA games.
• Ability to juggle many things at once and bring order to chaos. Excellent problem solver.
• Must be willing to work in Santa Monica, CA.
• Knowledge of space simulations, MMOs, and FPS games.
• Past experience as a game developer in engineering, design or art.
• Experience with online technologies and services.
• Previous experience with the CryENGINE.
• Knowledge of Perforce and Shotgun software.
• Proficiency with Jira and Confluence.
Please send your resume or CV in PDF, HTML, text, or Word format to email@example.com with “Senior Producer” in the subject line if you are interested in this position.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Senior Producer – CA” in the subject line if you are interested in this position.