InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 130 million registered players around the world. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
- You will have sole responsibility for the realization of new game features plus optimizing and refining existing games in PHP
- Maintain our development tools and environment (i.e. VagrantBox)
- Plan and implement data base structures
- Optimize performance
- Ensure a high quality of code through reviews, unit tests and refactorings
- Analyze and resolve errors
- Customize and upgrade our existing architecture
- Develop and realize database designs
- Optimize and automate existing processes
- Creatively co-shape our games by contributing your own ideas in the development process
- You have completed your training as an IT specialist, a university degree in computer science or an equivalent qualification
- Successful realization of several OOP projects
- Expert knowledge of PHP 5.3 and OOP
- Very good knowledge of maintaining virtual development environments with Vagrant
- Very good UNIX skills
- Well versed in Unit Testing
- Solid experience in using various methods to guarantee and improve code quality (testing, design patterns, pair programming, domain-driven design, code reviews)
- Good knowledge of databases (MySQL or PostgreSQL)
- Interested in the latest web technologies
- Very good English language skills
- Solution-oriented, efficient and able to work under pressure
- Proactive and motivated individual with a willingness to learn
- Good communication skills, and the ability to work well in a team
- Further education, e.g. regular trainings, a flat-rate for reference books
- Opportunity to attend relevant high-level conferences, congresses and industry talks
- Relocation-support and welcome days
- Flexible working hours and the possibility for home office
- Regular feedback in all directions and employee surveys
- Free drinks and fresh fruits
- Company gym, Gaming area, roof terrace with BBQ
- Frequent company and team events
- After-Work “Come together”
Create your career!
Do you (m/f) enjoy challenges? Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Software Developer PHP (m/f) in our house?
If so, please submit your application (Cover letter, CV, and code samples (PHP)), including your salary expectations and your date of availability through our online application form.
Please let us know how you found InnoGames.