Senior Online Software Engineer
The Senior Online Software Engineer will apply his or her prior experience to help create the next level of online gaming, community and networking. You will play a senior and an integral role in the design, developing and coding of compelling technology, architecture, systems and features for the next generations of the franchise, plus upcoming new product initiatives in a variety of genres. From new ways to distribute digital content to whole new multiplayer features, this is the opportunity to join Visual Concepts, one of the world’s most respected game studios, and help define the future of online interactive entertainment.
• At least a BSCS or equivalent and minimum 5+ years of software engineering experience.
• Minimum 5+ years of experience developing advanced server architecture and applications for online console or PC video games.
• Deep understanding of client-server methodology, scalability and security considerations.
• Passion for writing solid, reliable, efficient code and highly scalable systems.
• Prior experience in console game development, e.g., Xbox 360/Xbox Live, PS3/PSN, etc.
• Understanding of internet and network architectures and bandwidth, QOS considerations, etc.