San Rafael, California
Senior Network/Systems Administrator
Description Fast-growing digital publisher of licensed interactive episodic content on all gaming platforms is looking for a bright, resourceful Senior Network and System Administrator to help maintain, diagnose, and grow our internal network infrastructure. The ideal candidate will have in-depth enterprise-level experience and comprehensive working knowledge of security, network analysis, server hardware, and game developer system administration.
- Operational management of computer network and related environments including developer machines, internal servers, network hardware, and application software
- Coordinate the architecture, installation, configuration, tracking, and support for all network connected hardware in the studio
- Work closely with Desktop Support Technician(s) to ensure reliable studio operation of development hardware as well as email, bug tracking, revision control, VPN, and other office software
- Maintain, develop, and implement policies for data backups, disaster recovery, and security to ensure data protection and continuously uptime
- Monitor performance and stability of computer systems, networks, and software services as well as diagnosing problems and replacing defective components
- Research, recommend, and implement new processes and technology to optimize network and desktop performance to accommodate growth in the studio
Essential Skills and Experience
- 7+ years of working with enterprise-level network technologies including load balancing, network traffic analysis, firewalls, routers, switches, etc.
- 5+ years supporting hundreds of client machines, internal and external
- Expert in network security standards, including DMZs, network segregation, monitoring and enforcement, data leak protection, and device security
- Proven experience maintaining and troubleshooting large-scale networks with a track record for continuous uptime
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, CIS, Networking or related field or equivalent years of experience
To Apply go to: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?cj=oPFaZfwn&s=Gamasutra
Candidates must be legally authorized to work and accept new employment in the U.S.
Telltale Games is an Equal Opportunity Employer and ADA compliant
Apply for this job
All applicant profiles are saved in the Resume Database. Privacy settings can be adjusted here.
More Jobs Like This
We couldn't find matching jobs.
Friends Who Might Be Interested