Description Fast-growing digital publisher of licensed interactive episodic content on all gaming platforms is looking for a bright, resourceful Senior Network and System Administrator to help maintain, diagnose, and grow our internal network infrastructure. The ideal candidate will have in-depth enterprise-level experience and comprehensive working knowledge of security, network analysis, server hardware, and game developer system administration.
- Operational management of computer network and related environments including developer machines, internal servers, network hardware, and application software
- Coordinate the architecture, installation, configuration, tracking, and support for all network connected hardware in the studio
- Work closely with Desktop Support Technician(s) to ensure reliable studio operation of development hardware as well as email, bug tracking, revision control, VPN, and other office software
- Maintain, develop, and implement policies for data backups, disaster recovery, and security to ensure data protection and continuously uptime
- Monitor performance and stability of computer systems, networks, and software services as well as diagnosing problems and replacing defective components
- Research, recommend, and implement new processes and technology to optimize network and desktop performance to accommodate growth in the studio
Essential Skills and Experience
- 7+ years of working with enterprise-level network technologies including load balancing, network traffic analysis, firewalls, routers, switches, etc.
- 5+ years supporting hundreds of client machines, internal and external
- Expert in network security standards, including DMZs, network segregation, monitoring and enforcement, data leak protection, and device security
- Proven experience maintaining and troubleshooting large-scale networks with a track record for continuous uptime
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, CIS, Networking or related field or equivalent years of experience
To Apply go to: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?cj=oPFaZfwn&s=Gamasutra
Candidates must be legally authorized to work and accept new employment in the U.S.
Telltale Games is an Equal Opportunity Employer and ADA compliant