The Senior Monetization Specialist will create and execute live events in our games.
This role requires a minimum of three years’ experience driving monetization strategy and events planning in free-to-play games. The Senior Monetization Specialist will possess a solid grasp of the KPI’s that drive free-to-play user engagement and purchasing behaviors. The ideal candidate is mathematically minded, capable of digesting complicated data, and skilled at presenting analysis to drive results. A strong communicator, the SMS will make the brainiest and challenging topics understandable for a wide audience.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead the North American effort for one or more of Wargaming’s signature F2P titles.
- Design and deploy in-game activities that drive KPI’s.
- Use of analytical skills to evaluate how Wargaming is doing, where we can improve, and forecast future successes.
- Monitor product health of Wargaming titles on a daily, monthly, and annual basis.
- Collaborate with multiple groups within the NA studio, share and evangelize product vision.
- Communicate effectively with counterparts around the globe to see the product vision’s success.
- Monitor user behavior and play patterns; collaborate effectively with content, community, social media, and production teams to understand demand and sentiment.
- Track responses to events and promotions, gathering a database of knowledge to inform future activities.
Essential Position Requirements:
- BA/BS or applicable years’ experience.
- A minimum of 3 years of progressively complex related experience, preferably in F2P games.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Excel, Tableau, and related business analysis software.
- Strong analytical skills, able to dive deep and present compelling results that drive action.
- Creative thinker with the ability to build consensus in a like thinking process while being open to feedback and team input.
- Love of games. Can elaborate on what makes a game succeed, monetize and what players want to see in a F2P experience.
If you feel you are a good fit for this oppurtunity or or want to look at our other vacancies, visit our careers Jobvite page here: