Konami Digital Entertainment is currently looking for an experienced Senior Mobile 3D Graphics Programmer!
Konami Japan is currently looking for a Senior Mobile 3D Graphics Programmer to join our FOX ENGINE development team. Inviting Worldwide Technology Director Julien Merceron and pursuing an innovative game development process on its globally recognised game titles including the Metal Gear Solid series and the Pro-Evolution Soccer franchise, we have established a new team working on the FOX ENGINE and now welcome experienced programmers with an excellent technical background.
On top of already making very successful games on Smart Devices, we are looking into taking advantage of our cutting edge 3D rendering techniques to push the limits of what can be done on Mobile. Therefore, your role as a Senior Mobile 3D Graphics Programmer will be driving this initiative. Working very closely to the Core Technology Development Team and taking ownership of Mobile target platforms thanks to your great understanding of these platforms, you will be involved in taking an important responsibility on our Mobile technology initiative at many levels including the Graphics Runtime and Pipelines.
We're expecting applicants who are highly motivated to make a huge difference on Smart Devices, and interested in the world of graphics rendering for mobile devices.
- Over 6 years of professional experience in creating 3D graphic libraries for PC/PS3/Xbox360.
- Proficient knowledge of 3D algebra, graphics programming and smartphone devices.
- Has the passion to provide great 3D graphics quality on smartphones and tablets.
- Outstanding C/C++ programming skills.
- Knowledge of Dx9, OpenGL 4.3 and OpenGL ES 3.0.
- Is proficient with "Test Driven Development".
- Has participated in shipping Hit Games.
- Possesses verbal and written communication skills in English or Japanese.
- Professional experience in creating 3D game engines for mobile.
Other Information:Other Information:
- Location: Tokyo, Japan
- Position type: Starting with a two-year contract, which could be renewed or become indefinite based on your performance.
- Compensation: competitive salary+ discretionary bonus with a generous benefits package (e.g. Social Insurance including health insurance, labour insurance and pension; Defined Contribution Pension Plan allowance; Transportation allowance.)
- Relocation Support: Relocation support package including a relocation lump sum; free language lessons for a minimum of 3 months