Hello! We’re SYBO and we are here to build awesome things.
We live to make stuff that you want to play by crafting coolness out of chaos. We're the sum of all our parts and our staff are the beating heart of everything we make and do.
At the moment we are looking to create 2 new prototype teams, which in SYBO consists of 1 engineer and 1 game designer, that take an idea and concept prototypes it up to a level where it proves that the idea is viable.
As prototypes go into pre-production, you will potentially follow along and slowly shift into real production.
Or restart the prototype process again with something new - let's see.
Obviously we have a loooong list of things we are looking for in a candidate :)
- are a Gamer by heart!
- are self driven - can you manage your own time?
- are self motivating...
- think mobile games natively in the SYBO way
- are hungry for creating awesome top charting games in different genres
- have at least 3-4-5 titles and 4-5 years of experience with Unity / mobile game dev
- are able to think creatively out of the box to explore different approaches for solving a problem
- are excellent at prototyping but can also participate equally engaged in full game production and live ops teams
- have the ability to shift mindset and programming/design style from prototype hacks to live ops production quality
- have proven prototyping track record and you have killed a lot of darlings
- love rapid iterations and is a hands on person
- have the ability to execute ideas from anywhere and anyone
- have a well balanced ego that works great in a team setting
This goes specifically for the Designer(s):
- You have the ability to hack C# in Unity and be hands on in the core creation of a game
- You can design native F2P mobile experiences
This goes specifically for the Engineer(s):
- You are a one man army on the code front and loves thinking arcitecture from bottom up
- A jack of all trades with high ambitions for the games you create
What we can brag about (other than this is the coolest job(s) ever!!):
- The best office location in Copenhagen
- A chance to do the work of your life
- An informal and creative culture where everybody is heard
We also have...
- Health insurance for every employee
- A pension plan
- Healthy lunch buffet
- Currently 17 nationalities
- And a lot of fun - also when working
Did you know that: