The Amazon Game Services team is passionate about building great game services that help thousands of game developers build better games. We're looking for an experienced marketing manager to join our team and help make a big impact on the game industry and promote usage of Amazon's game services. Our ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to create and launch effective marketing partnerships and programs, thrive in a fast paced environment and support aggressive timelines.
As a Senior Marketing Manager for Amazon Mobile Applications, your key responsibilities will include the following:
· Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness of advertising initiatives to drive awareness and adoption for Amazon game services.
· Support multiple product launches and enhancements globally, regularly analyzing and optimizing campaigns
· Champion fundamental game developer experience elements of our services to ensure that the right voice and high quality content are maintained.
· Demonstrate ability to work at the strategic level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth) and at the tactical level (managing advertising campaign execution, creating and optimizing campaigns, analyzing traffic data and solving problems)
· Collaborate closely with technical and business teams within Amazon
· Coordinate with other cross Amazon games marketing professionals to leverage relationships, establish best practices for marketing and advertising and collaborate on a unified Amazon vision in the mobile space.
The Senior Marketing Manager for Amazon Mobile Applications should have:
· 5+ years of relevant work experience in online marketing, mobile marketing, and/or product marketing.
· Superior verbal and written communications skills with extreme attention to detail.
· Demonstrated ability to create innovative new marketing programs and/or partnerships that generate results.
· Comfort rolling up sleeves to perform quantitative analysis and reach sound conclusions. High level of aptitude with Excel (pivot tables) required, and with SQL (basic queries) desired.
· Strong time management skills. Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, and to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· Tenacity and sense of urgency; the ability to make things happen quickly with large, less nimble partners and/or teams.
· Bachelor's degree required.
Preferred qualifications for the Senior Marketing Manager:
· Experience in the games or games middleware industry
· Expertise in the online and/or mobile market.
· Familiarity with HTML, XML, Photoshop and general office software.