Konami Japan is currently looking for a Senior Graphics Programmer to join our FOX ENGINE development team. Inviting Worldwide Technology Director Julien Merceron and pursuing an innovative game development process on its globally recognised game titles including the Metal Gear Solid series and the Pro-Evolution Soccer franchise, we have established a new team working on the FOX ENGINE and now welcome experienced programmers with an excellent technical background.
Your role as a Senior Graphics Programmer will be pushing the boundary of our Graphic Engine and creating 3D visuals of the highest quality. This will be a technological challenge of working on the FOX ENGINE which is internationally highly considered for its graphic quality, and you will be working in a top level of team at KONAMI Japan to achieve amazing graphics on multiple AAA titles.
- Over 6 years of professional experience in creating 3D graphic libraries for PC/PS3/Xbox360 and New Gen
- Proficient knowledge of 3D algebra, graphics programming and effects design
- Has the passion to provide great 3D graphics quality on many platforms
- Outstanding C/C++/Shader programming skills; GPGPU experience is a serious plus
- Knowledge of Dx11, Dx9, OpenGL 4.3 and OpenGL ES 3.0
- Is proficient with "Test Driven Development"
- Has participated in shipping Hit Games, highly regarded for the Graphics simulation
- Possesses verbal and written communication skills in English or Japanese
- Professional experience in creating 3D Graphics Engines
- Location: Tokyo, Japan
- Position type: Starting with a two-year contract, which could be renewed or become indefinite based on your performance.
- Compensation: competitive salary+ discretionary bonus with a generous benefits package (e.g. Social Insurance including health insurance, labour insurance and pension; Defined Contribution Pension Plan allowance; Transportation allowance.)
- Relocation Support: Relocation support package including a relocation lump sum; free language lessons for a minimum of 3 months