iOS, Mac OS X, PC / Windows
Senior Graphics Engineer
We seek an exceptional and experienced engineer who enjoys creating new forms of visualization. This individual will work closely with artists and other engineers to establish the look of the product using high-performance (and GPU-friendly) code. Our ideal candidate will lead efforts to develop our visual experience across both web and mobile platforms.
The framework for the backend platform is in place to allow the right candidate to showcase their talent and make rapid progress.
Skills and Requirements:
- Significant real-time graphics programming experience with OpenGL
- Proven experience building and supporting high-performance games or interactive software
- Strong 3D math skills
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience with 3D graphics on mobile (OpenGL ES) or web (WebGL)
- Experience programming shaders in GLSL, HLSL, or Cg
- Built out pipelines for technical artists, including model import/export
- Published applications for iOS or Android platforms
- Aesthetic sensibility and the ability to apply it to your work
Apply for this job
All applicant profiles are saved in the Resume Database. Privacy settings can be adjusted here.
Friends Who Might Be Interested